Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:31:43 -0400 (EDT)

A big warm welcome, Mark! We miss your congenial nature as much as we
miss your encyclopedic knowledge.

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:
> of. So, by definition, anything that gets made as an HG-UC is something
> they'd decided not to do as an MG kit anyway. I can still hope for the
> Acguy! :-)

Wow, NEVER is a heavy word, especially for a commerical outfit. It's like
Ty saying "Never another Beanie Baby" Yeah right!

Seriously, never a MG Gann or Zaku III Kai or Zugock, sure. But never a
MG Guncannon or Type 100? Maybe they will directly skip over to PG Type
100 for the 25th Anniversary? :)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble