BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:47:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/99 5:32:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Z@Gundam.Com
writes:

> http://www.darb2000.com/package/help429.jpg
> >
> >This is supposed to be "Turn-X", designed by Syd Meade. Boy, I can hear
> the
> >people screaming again...
> >
> >ttyl
> >
> >Kota

Let me strart by saying, my comments are my actually feelings about the
Turn-X with NO sarcasm.
Yes! I love the new Turn-X. My reaction is, Wow!!, What an awesome looking
robot!!. Is this an upgrade to the Turn A or a new Gundam? I really, really,
like that design. The white and black color scheme is very cool. It shouldn't
require painting in kit form, since its basically only two colors. Can't wait
to see what makes it different, other then looks, from the Turn A.

Aaron