GTGokouX@aol.com
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:20:18 EDT

     I was just playing SD Gundam G-Zero and noticed something interesting
when I came upon to Sentinel Gundam. Aside from all the kickass mobile suit
design, etc etc.. I noticed that all the beams are blue. Rifle blasts, beam
sabers, any beam weapon you can think of has a blue beam discharge.. I don't
know much about Sentinel aside from the MS design and jist of the story [wish
I knew more..] So does anyone know if there's a reason for the blue beams?
Thanks in advance.

    ~Gokou