MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:08:38 EDT

BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<<
 What is the red Gundam and what does it look like? I have this issue on
order
 with HLJ, along with 3 MS in Action figures and the August Hobby Japan. But,
 the magazines keep going fron In Stock to Backordered on their online order
 update system. I've never had any problems with HLJ before on their online
 order system or HLJ, but this is getting stupid. Has anyone else had similar
 problems lately? I have to order this stuff from HLJ, as I don't have enough
 money to order them elsewhere right now.

well part of it is that they are still working out the bugs on their new
order system. I would expect this for a little while after such a major
conversion. Also with how slow some items are found and how fast other items
move, your shipment could be delayed by one slow item, and then the fast
items keep getting in and out of stock while wating for the slow one so they
can send the whole shipment at once.

Jason