GTGokouX@aol.com
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:03:49 EDT

msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:

> > Hmmm, If I remember correctly, it was a way to get
> > heat from the computer or what not, right? a
> > glorified heat sink? of course, the way it was
> > emphasized also makes one wonder if it didn't have a
> > Mazinger Z like breath weapon, as it may be...
>
> You mean those throwback, 70's style mouth-based
> weapon like the 'sulphuric acid wind' or the ever
> reliablr 'flame-thrower'. It'll be cool if F91 has
> these kind of weapon when the head vulcan get
> jammed...

    I'm pretty sure the F91 does have a kinda weapon like that when the mask
opens. Didn't Seabook use that face 'sneeze' weapon against that weird-ass
mobile armor Iron Mask used? Anyway, I remember in Gundam G Generation for
Playstation, instead of a beam saber as a regular melee weapon, it has that
'sneeze.' It looks pretty cool actually. Too bad Seabook doesn't do any
retro-style 'name-of-the-move-yelling.' Suupaa Gundaam F-91 Sneeeeeeeze! ^_^;;

    ~Gokou