Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:04:56 -0400 (EDT)

>> seems the 08th MS Team isn't dead after all.
> hmmmmm...I wish they would have updated Doms and
> that weird zakudom thing.

Ah, yes the Zakudom would be very nice, especially since it played such an
important role in the plot. Likewise, Guntank was also crucial in the
OVA.

While Dom didn't play as strong a role in the story, it gives Bandai an
excuse to downscale the MG Dom, and perhaps carve a part or two to make it
buildable as both 0079 and 08MST version.

WISH WISH WISH >_< WISH WISH WISH

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble