Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 18:56:34 +0800

> I need to watch F91 again.. I missed a whole lot. ^_^;; Maybe the reason
>the face opens up like that could be the same reason the Shining Gundam's
>face pops open while doing the Shining Finger? ::shrugs::

Hmmm, If I remember correctly, it was a way to get heat from the computer
or what not, right? a glorified heat sink? of course, the way it was
emphasized also makes one wonder if it didn't have a Mazinger Z like breath
weapon, as it may be...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter