Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 18:37:20 +0800

>> Sensors: Incoming fire
>> GM Cpu: That's ok, the armor can take it.
>> Sensors: Hull Integrity breached, pilot should eject
>> GM Cpu: Hmmm... never heard that one before
>> Maybe he's supposed to use that core thingy
>> Sensors: GMs don't have one
>> Sensors: Minovski Reactor Overload
>> GM Cpu: What's a GM...
>ROTFL! That's actually a pausible conjecture!
>Seriously, this has precedence in Dune. Remeber the main characters all
>train themselves to fight with shields, and when they fight w/o they get
>all screwed up with blocking and timing. Hmmm not explaining it too
>well...

yes, CT, I remember that from Dune...this is also the problem with rookie
pilots who are great in terms of practice combat, but are horrible in real
life combat...i guess it's just a matter of certain differences that pop up
when a factor changes.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter