Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 03:04:55 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <BlazeEagle@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] VSBR

> I just thought of something. It looks like the F 91 is going super fast in
> its "shadow blur mode". the face is also open during this mode. Does
anyone
> know why it has an opening fast mask? The reason for the face being
covered
> up is to make it look more like a traditional Gundam, at least that's what
> gathered from watching F 91.

    I thought we go over this before - the mask was in place because the
Bio-computer generate a lot of heat so by opening the mask, it can cool it
down a bit more. F91 never opened up it mask until the fight against Iron
Mask, since Seabrook was using the Bio Computer full time...

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times:
1) Nu Gundam