Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 05:03:14 GMT

>From: Brian <brian@natescape.com>
>To: "gundam@aeug.org" <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: [gundam] Gundam Blue Destiny-What is it?
>Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 23:53:12 -0700
>
>I just bought the first volume of Gundam Blue Destiny Manga by MIXX zine
>(or is it the only volume?) I was wondering..what is this story..I
>think it might be from a video game? Help me out here...
>
>p.s. I never got a response from people as to why they thought the Zeon
>dumped the colony on North America in 0083..any comments?

Right in one. Gundam Blue Destiny was the first, (and unfortunately only)
volume of Manga produced based on the Gundam: Blue Destiny Video games for
the Sega Saturn.

As for the Colony drop, the fact of the matter is that the Delars fleet was
following the imperative of Giren Zabi and attempting to cleanse the earth
of the 'inferior' earthnoids.