BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 23:01:37 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/99 10:53:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, GTGokouX@aol.com
writes:

> As far as I know VSBR is just a variable speed beam rifle, meaning the
> weapon can go from one shot, concentrated beam blast to multi-shot beam
> machine gun. I don't think the VSBR was the cause of the F91's shadow
"super

> mode." I could be wrong.

I just thought of something. It looks like the F 91 is going super fast in
its "shadow blur mode". the face is also open during this mode. Does anyone
know why it has an opening fast mask? The reason for the face being covered
up is to make it look more like a traditional Gundam, at least that's what I
gathered from watching F 91.

Aaron