BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:50:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/99 10:40:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
alex-ag@centrin.net.id writes:

> In the hobby japan this month, I also saw the MG Gelgoog Gato's version and
> MG red gundam is also being made, so many MGs !

What is the red Gundam and what does it look like? I have this issue on order
with HLJ, along with 3 MS in Action figures and the August Hobby Japan. But,
the magazines keep going fron In Stock to Backordered on their online order
update system. I've never had any problems with HLJ before on their online
order system or HLJ, but this is getting stupid. Has anyone else had similar
problems lately? I have to order this stuff from HLJ, as I don't have enough
money to order them elsewhere right now.

Aaron