BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:33:33 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/99 10:28:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zzgundam@home.com writes:

> I was wondering if someone out there can tell me where the Musha Gundams
> came. To be honest, I always found the concept of a Gundam dressed in
> bizarre, yet rather cool at the same time. Back when the 1/100 toys
> started appearing about 10 years ago, I found them a little strange and
> decided not to buy them. Besides, I already had the 1/100 toys of the
> Mk II, Zeta, and Double Zeta (which I still have) and saw little point
> in getting duplicates even though they came with the added armor. As
> the years passed, their appeal to me had immensely grown, and now I
> wished I had bought them. Plus the fact that their prices on the
> secondhand market are so high makes me regret not buying them even
> more. Oh well )-: Anyway, does anyone out there know where I can get
> the Mushas for a reasonable price, or are they as high as the current
> rate for the Takakotu and Bandai Valkyrie toys?

I know of Online stores, but I don't know of any that have any Musha's. I see
them on eBay a lot, but have never bidded on one on eBay. I tried bidding
once on something else and was blown away, the bidding gets vicious during
the last day of an auction.

Aaron