Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:41:59 -0700

I got my copy around that time. It also came with a really beautiful poster of the SDF-1 in front of the moon.

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: James Boren [SMTP:jboren@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 2:12 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] [OT] Macross book was Re: Gundam Archive

Sorry but Macross Perfect memory is long out of print. I bought mine in '86
I think. It was my first anime book and I remember spending US$35 was a big
deal to me back then.

Anyway the book is about 300pages and very dense with screen shots and line
art. Additional cool features are fake ads from the macross universe (U.N.
Spacey recruitment poster featuring Minmay) frame by frame sequences of
some of the best combat scenes and side by side comparisons of storyboard
to final images.

-James