garrick lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 21:45:52 PHT

someone asked when it would be available in the philippines.
i think we'd have a few weeks delay (one month at most...i hope). we're not
_that_ jurassic, y'know :) the turn A gundams started popping up when they
were said to be released, and so did the mg dom.

best toys in virramall (i think they'll take reservations, since they take
orders...) or toy kingdom should have them when they're released in 2000.
(wake me up then!)

maybe there's a chance they'll do the classic valkyrie...?
ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...i'll even stand on my head and squawk like a
chicken.

side question: why won't bandai do the classic valkyrie when they just did
the macross 7 valkyries? how can they junk the original like that? *sob*

darn gundam taking all the spotlight. :P

i'm pathetic :)

-ddd