Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 06:55:50 -0400

But the GM does not have superior stats to very many MS
it does have superior number, mass production that is, but
not power generator, not weapons, not maneuvering, it does
have thrust and acceleration over the Gelgoog, just not much
else.

> Unfortunatley we've never seen much animated evidence of this. People
> just look at stats and go "Yeah, the GM has superior stats, it will kick
> ass given an experienced pilot".

And unfortunately the Gelgoogs usually got better pilots than
say Doms did...

Paul