Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:18:33 -0700

> > Trust me though, an experienced GM Ace can wipe the snot off of most
> Zion's
> > MS offerings, and is one of very few MS with Beam Weapons.
>
> GM Ace? Izzat supposed to be a joke, you can count all
> the GM aces on one hand by the end of the OYW...

No joke. Though most of the famous aces outlined in MSV are with the Zion
Side, there are few notable GM aces that shines through. Mostly, there is
one ace that I believe had over 500 (300?) kills with his GM alone. Now, if
that ain't an Ace and a testament to the kickassness of GMs, then I don't
know what is.

> > Y. "Ace of my sleeve" Choe
> Ahhh... that's where the GM aces are all hiding in Choe's
> sleeve...

Hehehe. Ya got me.

Y. choe