-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:05:32 -0700

At 22:17 8/30/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>BTW, where did someone see the info about Gundam Wing coming to TV? If I
>can get the source info, I have someone who may be able to check it out.
>(He talks with CN frequently.)

It was an aside in an Animerica news item on the AnimeVillage release of
Gundam Wing, Endless Waltz and 08th MS Team. The writer opined that GW
could be on Cartoon Network as early as this fall, but that's not really
likely, although it might've been when the item was written, given the 6 to
8 week lead time for magazine publication.

-Z-