Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:21:03 -0700

> Not really...while its true that in Essense that the GMs (Jims!) are
> supposed to be Gumdams Mass-Produced,
> Its crappy armament and weak armor put it around the same level as the
> Zaku II series in my book :)
>
> Of course, if you're talking about the later GM varients, the Sniper,
> Command(o), then I'd be forced to agree

Of course, I did say "Technically."

Technically, Hotmail is supposed to be secure and safe.
Technically, Windows is not supposed to crash that much.

There is a lot one can get away with by saying technically.

As long as the dramatic vehicle demands some easy, combustible targets, it
will always have em, end of argument.

Y. "Easily Combustible" Choe