WooJin (leew5@earthlink.net)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:07:41 -0700

Not really...while its true that in Essense that the GMs (Jims!) are
supposed to be Gumdams Mass-Produced,
Its crappy armament and weak armor put it around the same level as the
Zaku II series in my book :)

Of course, if you're talking about the later GM varients, the Sniper,
Command(o), then I'd be forced to agree