James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 08:44:31 +0800

Chaos025@aol.com wrote:

> What I love best about the GML is the applying of current science and
> technology to explain how the Gundam universe works. I find that awesome.
>
> SJ

That's why I now like Gundam better than Macross, though I still am a Macross
fan. I sure hate having things unexplained all because they came as a result of
alien and terran technology. I haven't heard anyone explain in detail how the
Valkyries in Macross transform so fast (gee, I could only imagine how much
structural stress would that be, going from fighter mode to battroid), how they
are powered, and such. Gundam has "real-world" explanations behind their
hardware, so to speak. Gundam tech really is technology for the 21st Century...
:-)