Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:07:51 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/99 8:40:39 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
zzgundam@home.com writes:

> Hi Group!
>
> I've been lurking through the ML for several months now, and it's
> obvious that a lot of you regulars (particularly: Eddie, Aaron, Z, SJ,
> Chris, Richie, Tabby, Chien-Ting, just to name a few), and it's obvious
> that you all know a lot the Gundam models, books, shows, mangas, and so
> forth.

Thank you for the complement.

I don't know ever much about Gundam, other than what I've seen and read in
English. I mostly just pay attention to what others are talking about, and
ask questions were a point may puzzle me.

As to models and such, I've never actually painted any of my models, but I've
painted hundreds of table top gaming miniatures, so most of what I know is
applicable.

I'm also an electronics engineer, and work with robotic, vacuum, and plasma
systems, so there's a bit of cross over from those areas, too.

What I love best about the GML is the applying of current science and
technology to explain how the Gundam universe works. I find that awesome.

SJ