MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:56:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/99 3:26:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

<< and the MG clips are pretty small, so carrying 4
 wouldn't really be that tough. But yes, Heat Saber
 v. Beam saber is tough to bear... And I should also
 revise my earlier statement, some Space GMs are
 better than other space units... but on the ground I
 give GMs even odds gainst Zakus, and lower vs
 Doms, and Goufs, and the Googs, hang it up...

but in the actual anime they are usually only armed with a limited arsenal.
But then again I do consider myself a Dom diehard fan so I don't think I am
going to continue being a hypocrite and slamming a Dom. You win.

jason