MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:59:21 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/99 1:44:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 What are you all smoking... GMs vs. Zaku's of similar experience
 I'll buy into... but GM vs. Doms or Rick Doms, the GM pilot had better.
 bring out his Bazooka quick, because the GMs beam pistol isn't
 even close to the Gundam's beam rifle, and can't kill a dom real
 easy.

But if the Dom is out of ammo, I wouldn't say it would stand as much of a
chance since it only has the heat saber. It is great for long range support,
or in hand to hand with an unprepared pilot.

Now if you want to try to use a nearly fair example, in 0083
 the Doms tore up the Fed test pilots at Torrington base, and by
 0083 pilots have as much experience piloting as you can get w/o
 being a OYW ace from either side, and that is skill and experience
 that you just can't train. >>

I would disagree since the surviving Zeon pilots had probably fought a lot in
the OYW whereas the majority of the soldiers in 0083 (at least on the base)
were just test pilots who hadn't gotten a lot of real experience.

Jason