MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:43:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/99 11:39:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< Wish I could help, Jason, but this is a kit I havn't ever gotten,
 unfortunately. If it were a 1/144. I'd suggest that you could consider
 doing it without the instructions. (I once built a Gundam Leopard that way)
 but that's still risky. Too risky for a 1/100 scale kit, especially one as
 hard to find as the Rik-Dias. (In addition, the fact that it has to be
 glued doesn't help matters either.)

yeah no kidding. i don't want to mess up because if you forget to put in a
piece you can't unglue it.

Jason