Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:38:45 GMT

>From: MS06ZAK@aol.com

>Hey I was wondering if anyone out there can help me out. I have the 1/100
>scale Rick Dias (Quattro's) from Zeta, but I lost the instructions. My
>question is if anyone out there could zerox/scan it for me. I'm willing to
>pay whatever the costs are. Thanks in advance.
>
>Jason

Wish I could help, Jason, but this is a kit I havn't ever gotten,
unfortunately. If it were a 1/144. I'd suggest that you could consider
doing it without the instructions. (I once built a Gundam Leopard that way)
but that's still risky. Too risky for a 1/100 scale kit, especially one as
hard to find as the Rik-Dias. (In addition, the fact that it has to be
glued doesn't help matters either.)