Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:27:58 GMT

<<snip>>
>I think my #1 Macross Girl is Misa, the flight director (?). Too bad no
>man in Macross is deserving of her.

Misa was I believe First Officer in the original. (I know Lisa was in
Robotech)

> > romance. (talk about whirlwind romances and tough mamas ;) neither
>was
> > claudia a pushover.
>
>Hmmm to which Claudia are you referring?

I think he means Claudia LaSalle, the African bridge officer who was
involved with Fokker. (Claudia Grant in Robotech)

Of course, even though they are more 2 dimentional, you can't forget the
Bridge Bunnies, Kim, Vanessa, and Shammie. They always could be relied on
for the sometimes needed comic relief. (Besides, anyone's better than
Minmay!)

--
Christopher Beilby
Gundam_Wiz of Gundam MUSH (Currently in coding stages)