Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:07:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> Gundam figures is a good idea. I wouldn't mind having action figures of
> the Gundam people. What would be cool is a 3 3/4 inch figure of Amuro,

Well I am thinking more along the line of sculpture that reflect their
characters. How about:

Amuro jumping over a fence (or sulking :)
Char delivering a speech (to the AEUG/Neo Zeon)
Sayla pointing a gun (at Char), a little in shock
Bright delivering a command
Mirai at the wheel of White Base
Kai stealing an apple
Hayato in his karate outfit
Frau mending a wounded
Ryu having a belly laugh

Hmm for more bad guys...
Giren, Dizul and Kishiria should have sculptures too.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble