Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:18:32 -0700

OYW Federation GM Mobile Suit is superior in every way to any Zeon mobile
suit with the possible exception of some Gelgoog and if you identified Jiong
as a mobile suit. You're right in that Federation lack experience pilots
for these MS, and their pilot seemed to be drawn primarily from space
fighters corp. Although by the time of the final battle, Federation did
have some pilots with experience under their belt (Operation Odessa & Battle
of Solomon), and Zeon are relying on student volunteers to fill the huge gap
left by their dead. One thing that Federation has that Zeon lacks is
resource, both material and man power. Once Zeon failed to quickly finished
up Federation, they were doomed.

In a head to head battle between squadrons of Rick Dom and GM with pilots of
similar experience, GM should come up ahead every time.