Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:38:07 -0700 (PDT)

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

>> Speaking of which, I suspect all the merry money
>> making of MS really hurts the development of Gundam

>> figures. There's the 10 characters set, and a while

>> ago there was a single Sayla(?) doll. Is there
>> anything else? (I am not counting the figures that
>> comes with the MGs)
>
> Gundam figures is a good idea. I wouldn't mind
> having action figures of the Gundam people. What
> would be cool is a 3 3/4 inch figure of Amuro,
> poseabe like the 3 3/4 G.I. Joe's, that fits into a
> RX-78 Gundam scaled to the figure. Then the figure
> could fit in the RX-78's removeable core fighter.
> That would be awesome, but expensive! Not to mention
> huge in size ^_^ Then a Char's Zaku II to go with
it.

> It's not Gundam, but a Votoms and/or Garaski mecha
> could easily be done this way. Just make the a toy
> with an openable cockpit to fit a fully poseable 3
> 3/4 inch figure. It could be packaged with all the
> option weapons and an 3 3/4 inch fully poseable
> pilot, with a window box similar to the Exo-Squad
> robots and figures. I am dreaming, but Garaski done
> this way would be very cool. :)

For Gasaraki model kits (three 1:35 tactical armors
has been released as of now), it's not likely, as
least for now. Take the first in the series, the 1:35
Raiden Armor for example, it comes with 2 figurines of
Yushiro Gowa, one is in the normal stand-up pose
(dressed in military uniform) for T.A. size
comparsion, and the other (in pilot suit) is in
sitting pose to be fitted inside the T.A. It's nice to
have a poseable figurine, but the scale of the model
kits will have to be bigger to be feastible, but then,
i don't mind buying a 1:20 Red Comet with a fully
poseable Char comes with it :)

===
Nightingale