Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:11:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> reasoning for only making Char's Zaku II could be because the red Zaku II
> represents Char, Amuro's enemy/rival, whereas the green grunt Zaku II doesn't

Good point! But sometimes even Bandai forgets that. Remember the green
PG come out a lot earlier than the red PG? Didn't someone talked about
painting the green PG red?

Speaking of which, I suspect all the merry money making of MS really hurts
the development of Gundam figures. There's the 10 characters set, and a
while ago there was a single Sayla (?) doll. Is there anything else? (I
am not counting the figures that comes with the MGs)

But dammit! How come there are figures for Black Tri-star (from the MG),
but no figure for Mirai?!

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble