BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:19:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/99 8:21:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Hillsy1@aol.com
writes:

> Heh Heh...no prob....I'm always willing to share what little knowledge I
have

> (and trust me, theres very little..heh heh). I just happened to see 2 eps
of

> the original series that aired in Japan. Cool series.

A few years ago, my local Fox station showed Ronin Warriors during the Summer
and I watched every episode and couldn't wait to see each new episode. Fox
showed every episode from beginnig to end with a rerun once, I think it was
in reruns for a week or two, but then new episodes starting showing again.
Playmates Toys (The Ninja Turtle toy maker) even made a figure line based on
it. Then, Ronin Warriors died a quiet death. Its sad, really, because it was
a great show. If it does come to Cartoon Network, maybe people will get
interested in it. I'm sure there's more then one season of it made in Japan.

Aaron