Heero (zzgundam@home.com)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:42:05 -0700

The models you are referring to are the Special Coating Master Grade
series. These models are exactly the same as the regular MG kits, but
the exterior parts are coated with a metallic finish. They also run
about 1000 yen more than the regular versions. The RX-78-2 special coat
comes with an Amuro figure, and the MS-06S comes with a Char figure,
each figure standing about 3 or so inches. There is also a special
coated RX-78-GP01Fb with a Kou Uraki figure. I know, you didn't ask
about it, but I thought I'd mention it anyways :-)