Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:37:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> I'd still love to get my hands on an old guntank though...I mean, it'll be

I have one. Still procrastinating on it, cuz almost none of the colors
are right, and I will have to paint white over dark plastic ugh! Comes
with flexible tread belts like real tank kits (yay).

It should be easily available. At least in Japan and HK, I think I saw
them at 1 or 2 shops in Toronto also.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble