Pedro Corzo (pcorzo@geomat-intl.com)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:27:42 -0400

Sorry folks I just came back from vacations. Concerning Sazabi 1/100 reissued by B-club in the HLJ description it says "the head is not open" what do they mean? I have a 1992 HJ edition and the Sazabi 1/100 (Kotobukiya's) has another weapon (sort of rifle) and the head can be opened, even it has an adaptation to include bateries insight the chest for the eye light. This one only shows one gun and looks simpler.

Can some one give a feedback more detailed about it, and also are the recast ones like this or what?

Pedro