BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:59:45 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/99 12:14:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cmaster@ucla.edu writes:

> Now, what does the Sentai team have to with Gundam? I'm sure most of you
> are thinking Gundam Wing, which is a variant of Sentai Genre, the one of
> Saint Seiya. Sure, there is no said "team" but you have your leader/hero,
> your renegade/bad-ass, your effeminate guy (replacing your token girl), and
> so fourth.

My all time favorite favorite sentail style show, is Ronin Warriors. They
actually ended the story, before it stopped being shown on American TV a few
years ago. Its way off topic, but does anyone what is Ronin Warriors called
in Japan? And is there anyway to purchase epsisodes of the Japanese version
of Ronin Warriors?

Aaron