Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:57:05 -0400

I was using the 3 man units the musai carried...
as you can see my Fed forces are hideously
outnumbered. Yes they have two Gundams, but
I only wanted the extra gundam for the weapons.
So really there are only three Feds out in combat
at most at any one time...

Whereas I have ten Zeon MS to field against them.
Once I have a few more GMs, I might start working
on my second squad of Zakus. I'm also going to
get the Rick Dom, and Geloogs, but hell I'm having
a hard enough time finding GMs.

Paul