Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 22:20:34 -0400

Oh, I know, I've already decided to use them
I bought a few at Project Akon earlier this year
and I'm collecting more from various sources
now... the problem, is I don't have enough grunt
units...

right now the forces of Zeon consist of:

a squad of Zaku IIs
a squad of Doms
a squad of Gogs
and one Guff