Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:19:36 +0800

>I heard that Bandai is going to release a Chogokin for Turn A Gundam. It is
>said to be out in November!
>Newtype98

I saw that in a webpage that was posted here on the list...dang, I forgot
the url, or if it's even still up.

Yeah, it looks good. I am now a convert to turnA, no matter what else
people will say...there's something oddly charming about the designs for
me, specially now that i have the turnA, the Sumo and the Flat. I'm
beginning to see the design aesthetics, and gee, they aren't bad at all!
Very different, but hey, as long as it gives all the designers a jumpstart
on how to improve the gundam line, then it's quite fine!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919