Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:00:14 +0800

>> Ahh, that explains the Guntak's involvement...
>> (Those things are bloody ugly.) Thanks for the
>> info...
>It's a matter of taste, really. Comparing the 08's
>Guntank with the one from "Gundam 0079", the former
>looks more like a real-life military vehicle, whereas
>the 0079 Guntank got the cheesy chogokin feel. I like
>them both, though.
>Nightingale

I'd still love to get my hands on an old guntank though...I mean, it'll be
hell to bash and modify to make it more realistic, but it would be worth
the time. It looks great as an addition to anyone's collection. specially
if you're one to want the original team from 0079 around.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919