Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:29:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, James Boren wrote:
> I'm still waiting for a Gundam book along the lines of Macross: Perfect
> Memory. That's the best anime book i've seen.

Could you give a little description of Macross: Perfect Memory?

I really like the Be Forever Yamato (1983) book. 122 pages, 58 pages in
colour, of which 42 is on glossy paper. The colour pages are mostly film
clips, the black and white pages are packed with exquisite linearts.
There's also song lyrics, interviews, and labeled drawings of various
cockpits and control panels. The best part: I paid only C$10 for it.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble