SS1SONGOKU@aol.com
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:08:34 EDT

Yeah They are cool I brought a set in china town

In a message dated 8/29/99 8:42:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<<
 This is Series 7 of the High Grade Gashapon pre-painted
 vinyl figures from Bandai. I think they are up to
 Series 10 now. These come up on eBay quite often,
 just type Gundam Gashapon in the search query.
 A vendor from Hawaii put these up at least once a week
 but they charge $14.95 for a set. I've seen them for
 cheaper.

 I happen to have an extra GM and Char's Zugock from
 Series 7 - bought them for the "Jaburo impale" diorama.

 Eddie >>