Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:13:25 +0000

Edward Ju wrote:

> Did they? I thought they were only releasing:
>
> Endless Waltz,
> Gundam Wing TV series, and
> Mobile Suit Gundam TV series
>
> for this year. A lot of people guessed 08th MS Team before AV.com confirmed
> at AnimeExpo but they only annouced the 3 series above.

    Sounds like yet more con confusion. At Otakon they said 08th MS Team and
    Endless Waltz, but announced the Wing series on their site as well. A
message in
    one of the forums said that the con announcement mistakenly didnt include
the
    Wing series. At any rate, the website says 08th MS Team, Wing series and
    Endless Waltz so that's what Im assuming.

http://animevillage.com/articles/article_villageweekly.cfm?HandStamp=Tourist&Company_id=269016&Article_id=279959#MORE

GUNDAM TITLES!

    Maybe MSG is long range?

    Neil Baumgardner