Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 12:00:51 -0400

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 08:34:18 -0700 (PDT) Nightingale

> time, so the Federal Force bashed the head of
> RGM-79(G) 'groung combat GM' on to the Gundam's body.
> From that moment on, Karen was stuck with the nickname
> "GM Head".

Bwahahah! I like that. *ravenous hunger to see 08th increases tenfold*
Any news on when Bandai is releasing 08th in North America?

> 'sitting ducks', the '08 Team' was assigned to guard
> these Guntank units from Zeon's attack.

Ahh, that explains the Guntak's involvement... (Those things are bloody
ugly.) Thanks for the info, it's much appreciated. *chuckles* A GM head
on a Gundam body...

- dom