Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:11:17 -0400

Just looking over my old Nov '98 Hobby Japan, in the 08th MS Team
section. I can;t read Japanese. (But the pictures are so pretty. {g})
Now, I'm confused...

There's a caption and a profile (I assume) for 'RX-79(G) GM-Head'. Early
in the pictorial it's a GM fighting a Gouf, but later on the GM is
replaced by the Ez8..

Would someone mind explaining this weird occurrance to me? I mean, the GM
with the Gundam tag, and the GM being replaced? (Damn, I need to learn
Japanese, this is probably a very stupid question...) I can understand
the replacement, it's probably an 'Ez8 to the rescue!' scenario, but...
Oh well.

- dom