James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 15:05:46 +0800

Dom Tetreault wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Aug 1999 01:44:00 -0400 (EDT) Chien Ting Chin
>
> > There should be no need to prime PVC (injection) kits. I use Gunze
> > Sangyo aqueous colors. It's the unofficial offical brand for Bandai
> > models.

it is? Since I use a brush to apply paint (an airbrush is expensive,
especially if you consider the fact that the course I'm taking up requires a
lot of things like ICs to be bought...) I don't really use Gunze Sangyo as
paint except in desperation. I can't mix Gunze Sangyo colors as well as
Tamiya (though I prefer the water-based paint rather than the other kind).
As for cost, a small bottle of Gunze Sangyo costs about as much as the
water-based Tamiya.