Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:26:54 +0800

>I've been lurking through the ML for several months now, and it's
>obvious that a lot of you regulars (particularly: Eddie, Aaron, Z, SJ,
>Chris, Richie, Tabby, Chien-Ting, just to name a few), and it's obvious
>that you all know a lot the Gundam models, books, shows, mangas, and so
>forth.

~SNIP!~

>Thanks a lot!
>Peter

well, to be honest, peter, In my case, I just got it by asking questions
here on the ML...and always looking at gundam.anime.net and Burke's mecha
domain, as well as the GML page...and any gundam related page you can find.
 It took a few months, but after that, you get a feel for it...also, I
don't remember where my friend got it, but he had a development chart of a
lot of the MS's from rx-78 to f91 I think. It probably came from one book
or another. I've also seen some of the gundam mooks and special magazines
from friends...it helps to look at these books, and in my case have a handy
copier around...am now saving up to get my own stuff.

Hmmm...what I would suggest, really, is that you just keep a good "ear" to
the list, and ask questions privately, and I'm sure a lot of them would be
more than happy to help.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter