Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:03:25 +0800

>Why did she ask you? Is it because she don't want to be seen near a boys'
>hangout? A closet model builder, that's terrible!
>Still waiting for the day when Spacenoid and Earthlings can live
>peacefully together and girls can play boys' toy in public.
>CHIN, Chien Ting

You know, you're right on that. It really is a shame that some women feel
there is such a thing as Boy's toys and all that...heck, if she wants to do
something like that, she should be allowed...I allowed my sister to collect
her own gundams...and I have to admit, she has the taste for the more
organic looking Zeta/ZZ stuff...but hey, she may as well, ne?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919