mirai yashima (mirai_yashima@hotmail.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:09:35 EDT

>From: "Kaworu Nagisa" <17thangel@tokyo-3.com>
>
> Hmm... there wasn't a female-dominated Gundam series
> was there? I guess the only thing that comes to such
> is that "Gundam H" which appears to be a Gundam fanwork.
>
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

V Gundam had the Shrike Team - which was all women.

You may want to try making her watch Gundam Wing anyway. Several men on the
Japanese Gundam Newsgroup commented that they succeeded in getting their
non-anime fan wives/girlfriends hooked on Gundam through Wing. (Now the
whole family watches Turn-A together...)

mirai