BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 21:32:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/99 9:22:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, cmaster@ucla.edu
writes:

> Try OMG? It's a classic, and one of the goddesses is a bit violent, if
> nothing else. And on the same note, you can try You're Under Arrest.

How about Gunsmith Cats? I saw the preview of it on one of ADV's Evangelion
tapes. Its about two girl bounty hunters's in Chicago, it's not science
fiction. It looked like a good anime. The preview shows lots of Gun fights
and a souped up car. It looked really cool, but there's no mecha in it.

Aaron

Aaron